Tuesday 14 April 2015

Hello !!

Hello!  My name Fauziah Rizki Amalia, you can call me Fauziah. I have many friends who call me “Fauziah” or “pau” as my nick name. Now, I’m 19 years old and I am still study in English Diploma Program at Jenderal Soedirman University. Actually, I live in Jakarta with my parents, but know I should live in Purwokerto to continue my study in Jenderal Soedirman University. When the first time I live here, I feel refresh with the atmosphere and the air around this country. Here I can get the differences than Jakarta. The reason why I choose this university is because the atmosphere. In this country I can release the stresses only with go around and visit some green place so, I also can practice my hobby as the photographer. Because of I always get the extraordinary scenery, so sometimes I can capture it to get the extraordinary photos.

Besides photography, I have another hobby as the traveler and writer. Sometimes, when I bored, I would go around seeing the nature in my country then I can be refreshing again to face my life. After I get the experience from my adventure, I would like to write my story with the satisfaction. I love Indonesian’s nature so much where I get the fresh air, and the extraordinary situation here.


Here I made this blog not only to share my experience but also I will publish my creativity in creative writing subject, so you can read it as the reference to get some information. I hope you can enjoy read my blog. Thank You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment