Friday 22 May 2015

My Idol

What is idol? Firstly I do not know about it, but I try to imagine whose person I like the most in my life. Idol is about favorite person who I like from the personality and even the appearance. My idol also can affect me to be the better person who can more understand about the culture in Indonesia. My idol is Herjunot Ali. He is the handsome actor which already get who has played a lot of films and received many awards. He affected me to know more understand about the different dialect and many culture of Indonesia, because recently he plays a movie which taken up about the culture of Indonesia.

Firstly, he began his carrier on 2004 after he became the finalist of MTV VJ Hunt and continued it as the presenter on some channel television. Before he began as the actor on the big movies, he also ever played on the 3 sitcom and continued his career as the actor on the 7 movies. He is handsome and smart artist who can success to play all of movies. After I see him on the movies, I affected by his performance on the movies because he can play it well without any mistaken. Then, recently, he always plays the movie which taken up about the Indonesia culture with all of the different dialect which I rarely hear. On his movies, he always has a different dialect than the others, so we can characterize his performance only with hear how he speaks. He is a talented artist ever that I like the most. 

2 comments:

  1. Either I. I love Junot too hehe. Well nice writing about him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love him also. Nice writing fau. hehe

    ReplyDelete