Sunday 14 June 2015

My Struggle for My Future

Here, I want to tell about my best moment ever in my life. Actually, I already have many unforgettable moments, but this moment is a moment that is very influential for my life. This moment is not only happen for one time in my life, but I've been through it three times. This happened when I against my parent’s opinion when we were choosing education for me. Actually parents are very influential for the rest of my life, but I do not think if parent’s opinion on that time can be accepted by my heart and my desire. Actually, it is my bad behavior towards my parents, but I still believe that my desire can make me better in my future.

This is happened when I graduated from my junior high school, then I and my parents got confused for my senior high school. Because of my standard score, my parents were advised me to go the private schools which has require testing before going to the school. It was quite nice for every child, but I just want to school in regular public schools. At that time, I believe that I already understand and can measure the ability that I have. They are the best parents who have the strong statement for their children, so that they still enrolled me and told me to keep doing the entrance exam to that school. However, because of I really do not like it; I intentionally did not learn to prepare the test and answered all the questions with the wrong answers. Then, as a result, I got failed result in the test. Actually, I really happy to hear that because I cannot study on that school if I cannot pass the test, but I really sorry to my parents because I would not passed it well. After I failed on this test, my parents were given up on me and pleased me to do anything for my future. They just give me some advice that I should be success with my impossible dream. Then, I also promised to them that I can be success and I will not give up to reached my dreams.

There are so many dream that I want to do. The reason why I maintain my opinion to attend the public schools is because of in this school, I can move on to college easily and could have more time to do my society. As the other students, I also want to do my society more and get along with many friends at school. Luckily, because of my strong determination finally could go to the best school that I can be proud of. In my school, I really fight for my dreams to become a free and independent. Against my parents is not only happen for one time, but when I was in high school, I repeat this again. In this second moment, my parents and I really discuss this problem very seriously. My parents really wanted me to majored sciences, but I don’t have the ability if I kept choose the science majors. My parents still wanted me took this science majors, but I still want to choose the social majors.

This problem was also involved a psychologist to determine the majors that will I take, because this majors could be a successful way for my future. There are so much reason why I kept my social majors, then finally I was able to convince my parents that I could achieve my dream with this social majored. My dream is to become a journalist, reporter and then became chief editor until I can be the news anchor. By choosing the social major, I could be more easily go to college in communication major and get more knowledge about to become a journalist. With heard my dream, then my mother obviously refused and wanted me to work in the office, instead of working on the streets. However, suddenly my father supports my dreams, because he knew that by becoming a journalist, my ability will grow faster without having to get it specifically. Then, the problem has become increasingly worse, but finally with the tenderness, my parents allowed me to choose the social major, but I still should be really serious in studying.
Then, after I get my social major I can do my best on my school until I can graduated and continued my study in my college. Actually I wanted to study in the communication department but unfortunately I could not get into this major. I've been three times to get the test for the university, but I still cannot study in the communication department, then finally I choose the 2nd option that I should study in the English department. On the English department I believe that I can still continue my dreams as a journalist. Therefore, in the 4th semester, I have to choose a journalist majority to open my own dream which can I reach. However, to chose the journalism majors are not as easy as I would expect, because my parents had been the reminder in my life. My parents reminded me that I should not just choose the future. Therefore, I have to choose between the translation and journalism majority. I have learned that they both have advantages and disadvantages, but in this time my parents also still want me to choose the translation majority because they know if I choose the translation I just can work on the office. However, I do not like to work just in the offices; I want to go around the world to get the new education, new experience and new dreams.


Because of I already know more about my ability, then in this third problem, I also against my parent’s opinion again. I really wanted to live according to my desired, not by force. So, actually with a heavy heart, my parents finally allowed me to choose the journalism majority. As the other problem before, they are also advice me to keep responsible with all of my desire. At this time, I was really fighting for my future which I have prepared perfectly. Now, I still do not know what will happen to me in the future, but I have understood the lessons of life that really affect my life. 3 times I against parents and three times I also won my desire to become my dream. This is a lesson for me to always think before choosing and this is my responsibility for my future that I have been chosen.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your story can inspire the people. many people have some problems like you too.. and I think you can prove to your parents if you can achieve your dream by your own way

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same case :)
    that's the point, after you choose your choice then the next step is you should be responsible for it.
    Let's proof to our parent that what we had chosen is the best decision for us!

    ReplyDelete